Services for Collectors From ArtBusiness.com
Appraiser qualifications of Alan Bamberger >>
Art Appraisal and Pricing Services
- Appraisal of a specific work of art by email-- $95.
- Hard copy appraisal of a specific work of art-- $115 per item.
- Identifying an artist signature-- $95.
- Hard copy appraisal for tax purposes-- $150 per item and up.
- Quantity discounts are available.
- Questions? Call 415.931.7875
Go to Art Appraisal Form >>
Art Consulting and Marketing
- Consulting on buying, selling, collecting, etc.-- $95 per half-hour
- Consulting on whether to buy a work(s) of art-- $95 per half-hour.
- Consulting on how best to sell a work(s) of art-- $95 per half-hour.
- Collection development-- $185 per hour or negotiable long-term.
- Consulting on insurance issues-- $185 per hour.
- Consulting on estate, divorce, tax, or inheritance issues-- $185 per hour.
- Expert witness/opinions relating to legal matters-- $250 per hour.
- Assistance with fundraisers or charity events-- $100 per hour.
- Seminars and lectures-- $750 plus expenses and up.
- Critical essay or writing about art-- Inquire.
Art Brokering Services:
- Fine art and rare book brokering-- by commission.
- Marketing art and rare books-- by commission.
Books Authored by Alan Bamberger:
- Buy Art Smart (Wallace-Homestead publishers)-- $19 postpaid media mail or $21 Priority.
- Art For All (Wallace-Homestead publishers)-- $19 postpaid media mail or $21 Priority.
- The Art of Buying Art, 2nd Edition (LTB Gordonsart, Inc. publishers) $32.45 postpaid USPS Priority Mail or $30.95 media mail USPS (plus tax where applicable).
- Read Chapter Summaries >>
Services for Artists and Collectors
- Art Consulting From Me Helps You >>