Consulting Services for Artists From ArtBusiness.com
Most Popular - 1 hour all-purpose consult - $150:
A complete review, evaluation and analysis of how you are presenting your art to the public, the marketplace, and to the art world in general. Topics covered include how to more effectively organize and present your art both online and in real life, website evaluation and recommendations, speaking and writing about your art (for your website, statement, announcements, emails, social media, etc.), evaluation and recommendations for improving your online profile and social media pages, a review of your selling prices, pointers on how to get increased exposure for your art, ways to increase your following and broaden your audience, selling your art both online and at physical locations, tips on how to identify, approach and make contact with galleries and other venues for possible shows or representation, and more. Read more here.
For all other consulting, my fee is $75 per half-hour.
Specific Consulting Services that usually take only half an hour:
- Pricing your art... and more importantly, learning how to explain your prices to potential buyers in ways they can understand and appreciate.
- Review and recommendations on how to improve your social media profile and you are organizing and presenting your art.
- Critical analysis and recommendations on how to improve your existing website or how to build a new one.
- How to identify, approach and make contact with dealers, galleries, collectors, curators or alternative venues you think might be interested in your art.
- Assistance with grant, residency, exhibition or admissions applications.
- Contract review and/or negotiation (usually takes a half-hour to an hour).
- Estate planning, documenting your art, and related long-term recommendations.
- Mediation and dispute resolution.
Writing, speaking, panel participation and seminars for artists (rates vary):
- Write/rewrite/revise/edit an artist statement.
- Critical essay writing for a show, website, exhibition catalogue or related purposes.
- Custom content for an artist or gallery website.
- Talks, presentations or speaking engagements on business aspects of art.
If you'd like to make an appointment or have questions about your particular situation or the services I offer, you are welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 415.931.7875 and let's talk.
- How to Buy Art on Instagram and Facebook
More and more people are buying more and more art online all the time, not only from artist websites or online stores, but perhaps even more so, on social media ...
- Collect Art Like a Pro
In order to collect art intelligently, you have to master two basic skills. The first is being able to...
- San Francisco Art Galleries >>