Services for Collectors From ArtBusiness.com
Appraiser qualifications of Alan Bamberger >>
Art Appraisal and Pricing Services
- Appraisal of a specific work of art by email-- $95.
- Hard copy appraisal of a specific work of art-- $120 per item.
- Identifying an artist signature-- $95.
- Hard copy appraisal for tax purposes-- $300 per item and up.
- Quantity discounts are available.
- Questions? Call 415.931.7875
Art Consulting and Marketing
- Consulting on buying, selling, collecting, etc.-- $95 per half-hour
- Consulting on whether to buy a work(s) of art-- $95 per half-hour.
- Consulting on how best to sell a work(s) of art-- $95 per half-hour.
- Collection development-- $190 per hour or negotiable long-term.
- Consulting on insurance issues-- $190 per hour.
- Consulting on estate, divorce, tax, or inheritance issues-- $190 per hour.
- Expert witness/opinions relating to legal matters-- $250 per hour.
- Assistance with fundraisers or charity events-- $100 per hour.
- Seminars and lectures-- $750 plus expenses and up.
- Critical essay or writing about art-- Inquire.
Art Brokering Services:
- Fine art and rare book brokering-- by commission.
- Marketing art and rare books-- by commission.
Books Authored by Alan Bamberger:
- Buy Art Smart (Wallace-Homestead publishers)-- $21 Postpaid, USPS Priority Mail (plus tax where applicable).
- Art For All (Wallace-Homestead publishers)-- $21 Postpaid, USPS Priority Mail (plus tax where applicable).
- The Art of Buying Art, 2nd Edition (LTB Gordonsart, Inc. publishers) $24.95, shipping additional (plus tax where applicable).
If you'd like to make an appointment or have questions about your particular situation, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 415.931.7875 and let's talk.
- How to Buy Art on Instagram and Facebook
More and more people are buying more and more art online all the time, not only from artist websites or online stores, but perhaps even more so, on social media ...
- Collect Art Like a Pro
In order to collect art intelligently, you have to master two basic skills. The first is being able to...
- San Francisco Art Galleries >>