Services for Collectors From ArtBusiness.com
Appraiser qualifications of Alan Bamberger >>
Art Appraisal and Pricing Services
- Appraisal of a specific work of art by email-- $110.
- Hard copy appraisal of a specific work of art-- $140 per item.
- Identifying an artist signature-- $110.
- Hard copy appraisal for tax or donation purposes-- $500 per item and up.
- Quantity discounts are available.
- Questions? Call 415.931.7875
Art Consulting and Marketing
- Consult on buying, selling, collecting, etc.-- $110 per half-hour
- Consult on whether to buy a work(s) of art-- $110 per half-hour.
- Consult on how best to sell a work(s) of art-- $110 per half-hour.
- Collection development-- $220 per hour or negotiable long-term.
- Consulting on insurance issues-- $220 per hour.
- Consulting on estate, divorce, tax, or inheritance issues-- $220 per hour.
- Expert witness/opinions relating to legal matters-- $400 per hour.
- Assistance with fundraisers or charity events-- $125 per hour.
- Seminars and lectures-- $750 plus expenses and up.
- Critical essay or writing about art-- Inquire.
Art Brokering Services:
- Fine art and rare book brokering-- by commission.
- Marketing art and rare books-- by commission.
Books Authored by Alan Bamberger:
- Buy Art Smart (Wallace-Homestead publishers)-- $21, shipping additional (plus tax where applicable).
- Art For All (Wallace-Homestead publishers)-- $21, shipping additional (plus tax where applicable).
- The Art of Buying Art, 2nd Edition (LTB Gordonsart, Inc. publishers) $24.95, shipping additional (plus tax where applicable).
If you'd like to make an appointment or have questions about your particular situation, please email me at email@example.com or give me a call at 415.931.7875 and let's talk.
- How to Buy Art on Instagram and Facebook
More and more people are buying more and more art online all the time, not only from artist websites or online stores, but perhaps even more so, on social media ...
- Collect Art Like a Pro
In order to collect art intelligently, you have to master two basic skills. The first is being able to...
- San Francisco Art Galleries >>